Blog Archive

Friday, May 9, 2014

CT TAGS FOR KIZZED BY KELZ USING PTU KIT "RAIN OR SHINE"

Here are 2 CT tags for Kizzed by Kelz. I chose to work with Rain or Shine and I love the kit.  I know there are an amazing number of tubes out there that are just screaming for a cute kit to make them pop and Kelz has made a great one. This kit is called "RAIN OR SHINE" and it is a PTU available at Scrap Candy store. It has yellows and blues, and rain drops and flowers. It has some elements to use as indoor scene and a bunch to use for outdoor scenes. With 20 papers and a whopping 120 elements, you are sure to find the right mix for those tags and tubes for spring and summer. 
My tubes are both PTU and you can find them at Pics For Design
Previews and snags can be found on my blog page here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment